Learn more about how other cities have tackled similar infrastructure challenges by watching the second video in our educational series. The video features the following case studies:
- Reconstructing a highway in Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Burying a highway in Boston, Massachusetts
- Depressing a highway in Cincinnati, Ohio
- Relocating a highway in Providence, Rhode Island
- Removing a highway in San Francisco, California
What did you like about these other projects? What did you dislike? We will be exploring these questions and others at our upcoming public workshops being held at the Oncenter on May 3, 4, & 7, 2011. If you can’t make it to one of our meetings, you can still participate in our virtual workshop —available 24/7 starting May 3.