The SMTC will host a public meeting for The I-81 Challenge on Wednesday, May 9, 2012 from 2:00 p.m. until 8:00 p.m. at the Oncenter in downtown Syracuse. You can drop in any time that is convenient for you. Please save the date!
Meeting attendees will have the opportunity to:
- Review materials from the May 2011 workshop
- See the feedback received in May 2011 and learn how this feedback was developed into initial strategies for I-81
- Provide feedback on the initial strategies before NYSDOT begins further analysis
- Learn how strategies will be evaluated
- Learn about potential long-term improvements to our transit system and provide your thoughts
Our project team will be there to talk with you and hear your thoughts. Attendees will be offered either free (validated) parking in the Oncenter garage or lot, or two single-use transit passes at the meeting.
If you’re planning to attend the meeting, you can informally RSVP through the Facebook event page. The event page also makes it easy for you to let friends, family or co-workers know about the meeting.